Today we’re happily singing “It’s a green world after all…”
- Disney eliminates the use of unsustainable paper. Mickey and Minnie high five. (Huffington Post Green)
- Halting the extinction of endangered species isn’t cheap. Think: $80 billion. (Reuters)
- Trick or treat? Some Halloween candy is linked to rainforest destruction. (Mongabay)
- All you need is a little lightning to make concrete a recyclable material. (TreeHugger)
- Almost 100 invasive species call the River Thames home. (RedOrbit)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: daily news, disney, endangered animal, endangered species, environmental news, green news, Halloween, Huffington Post Green, Invasive species, Mongabay, rainforest destruction, recycling concrete, redorbit, Reuters, river thames, The Green Buzz, Treehugger, Walt Disney