Ski season is upon us – who’s ready to ski on some sewage?
- An Arizona ski resort will be the first to make artificial snow from sewage; effluent ready to be sprayed by Thanksgiving. (Green)
- Scientists in California want to restore an inland delta, but there’s a problem: no one knows what it used to look like. (NPR)
- Want to feel good about playing video games? How about gaming for Rainforests! (Mongabay)
- If we classify snow leopards as “domesticated” will that save them? One expert says yes. (National Geographic)
- Mom and baby orangutans were relocated and saved from starvation in Sumatra. (Huffington Post)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: arizona ski resort, artificial snow, domesticated leopards, gaming for rainforests, history, Huffington Post, Mongabay, National Geographic, New York Times, npr, orangutans, relocated, restore california delta, San Francisco Bay Delta, sewage, snow leopards, sumatra, video games