Shrinking fish, extreme weather and green colleges — we’ve got today’s top green news stories for ya.
- Careful. Your jaw may drop at these photos of seriously extreme weather. (NASA)
- IKEA will be the first retailer to sell only LED lights. (Clean Technica)
- Pop quiz: can you guess America’s greenest colleges? (Mother Nature Network)
- The Great Barrier Reef has lost half of its coral cover in the past 27 years. (Mongabay)
- Fish size shrinking due to climate change. (Christian Science Monitor)
Tags: Christian Science Monitor, Clean Technica, Climate Change, college campuses, coral, daily news, environmental news, extreme weather, Fish, global warming, Great Barrier Reef, green college, Green Living, green news, LED, MNN, Mongabay, Mother Nature Network, NASA, nature photo, The Green Buzz