It’s just another cool green Monday:
- Global demand for oil falls, and so do prices. (Christian Science Monitor)
- A new study says climate change will make fish tinier. (AP, via Huffington Post Green)
- Here’s how to cook your veggies to retain the most nutrients. (Grist)
- Illegal logging is shockingly lucrative. (Mongabay)
- Melting Arctic ice could have serious impacts on the Inuit way of life. (YaleE360)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Arctic, Arctic ice, Ask Umbra, Associated Press, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, climate change and fish, cooking, deforestation, Fish, Grist, Huffington Post Green, illegal logging, Inuit, Mongabay, oil demand, oil prices, vegetables, YaleE360