In today’s green news, there’s an App for that, and the drones are watching…
- Want to help the world’s oceans? There’s an App for that! (Huffington Post)
- Drones: they’re not just for combat anymore. NASA is now using drones to take on hurricanes and environmental work. (National Geographic)
- Ocean predators will lose 35 percent of their habitat, thanks to…what else? Climate change. (Washington Post)
- The Arctic is melting, but Antarctic ice hits a record. What gives? (Christian Science Monitor)
- Tourists have been banned from India’s tiger preserves. (NPR)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: antarctic ice, Antarctica, app for conservation, app for oceans, Arctic, Arctic ice, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, drones, environmental work, Huffington Post, hurricanes, indian tiger preserves, Indian tigers, National Geographic, npr, Ocean Conservancy, ocean conservation app, ocean predator habitat, ocean predators, tourists, Washington Post