Sometimes it’s not just about what’s organic, but what is good for you and the environment.
- Here’s a list of foods that are generally clean, nutritious and affordable. (The Daily Green)
- Check out these WWII-era posters about not wasting food, from a time when we cared about not wasting food. (Treehugger)
- The Caribbean’s coral reefs are on life support. (Mongabay)
- Construction of a highway in San Antonio was stopped indefinitely by a teeny, tiny, very rare spider. (Houston Chronicle)
- An innovative program is making birds and farmers happy in New Jersey. (Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Birds, bobolinks, Caribbean, clean food, Coral Reefs, Daily Green, endangered spider, environmental working group, farmers, food list, green, highway construction, houston chronice, Mongabay, New Jersey, New York Times, nutritious food, posters on wasting food, san antonio, sunflowers, Texas, texas spider, Treehugger, wasting food