Climate change finds a new (and unexpected) ally in today’s green news.
- Cool finding of the weekend: lemon sharks can learn from their peers. (BBC Nature)
- Sea otters help fight global warming. (TG Daily)
- Talk about roadblock — endangered spider sighting stops highway construction in Texas. (San Antonio Express)
- Caribbean coral reefs on the verge of collapse. (Guardian)
- The view from space: why all hurricanes look the same. (Wired Science)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bbc nature, caribbean coral reefs, Climate Change, Coral Reefs, daily news, endangered species, global warming, green news, Guardian, hurricane, lemon shark, san antonio express, sea otters, sharks, space, spiders, TG Daily, The Green Buzz, Wired Science