I guess we’ll spend the holiday weekend scouring the beaches for whale vomit.
- How powerful was Hurricane Isaac? The storm surge made the Mississippi River run backwards. (BBC)
- While the U.S. suffers from drought, England just had its wettest summer in 100 years. (Guardian)
- A kid found whale vomit on the beach, why is it worth $60,000? (National Geographic)
- East Coast National Parks like Cape Cod and Canaveral are at risk from sea level rise. (Green)
- The last blue moon until 2015 happens tonight. Here’s how you can see it. (LA Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.