We’ve got a touching animal reunion for you in today’s green news.
- Gorillas reunite after 3 years apart. Hugs! Photos! (Huffington Post Green)
- Perhaps Shark Week will star this new shark species next year? (TreeHugger)
- Not a record to be proud of: Greenland suffers record melt. (Mongabay)
- A surfing robot tracks great white sharks off the coast of California. (BBC Nature)
- Noisy ships makes it hard for right whales to communicate. (NOAA)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Animals, BBC, bbc nature, California, daily news, environmental news, gorilla, great white shark, green news, Greenland, greenland melt, Huffington Post Green, Mongabay, new species, NOAA, Oceans & Coasts, robots, sharks, The Green Buzz, Treehugger