Well, it may not be a cool summer, but it definitely is a Cool Green Morning.
- First the drought and now pesticide-resistant insects wreak havoc on Midwest corn. (Grist)
- The once-spacious and now-fragmented Atlantic Forest in Brazil holds little hope for species’ survival. (Green)
- Are great white sharks off the western U.S. coast endangered? Environmental groups think so. (Washington Post)
- Union Pacific is testing clean diesel trains in California. (Treehugger)
- Bill Gates’ Foundation backs solar-powered…toilets? (Scientific American)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Atlantic Forest, Bill Gates, bill gates foundation, Brazil, clean trains, drought, fragmented forest, great white sharks, pesticide-resistant insect, solar-powered toilet, union pacific, western great whites