Reading today’s green news is much easier than catching a 164-lb python.
- Fukushima caused mutant butterflies. (Wall Street Journal)
- An unexpectedly warm Long Island Sound shuts down a coastal reactor. (Green)
- Invasvie species, like this 17-foot Burmese python, are thriving in the Everglades. (Christian Science Monitor)
- A bug specialist spots a new species — on Flickr! (CNET)
- Audio experiences of youth crickets affect their adult personalities. (BBC Nature)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bbc nature, Burmese Python, Butterfly, Christian Science Monitor, CNET, crickets, daily news, environmental news, Flickr, florida everglades, Fukushima, green, green news, Invasive species, Long Island Sound, mutant butterflies, new species, NY Times, The Green Buzz, Wall Street Journal