It’s a Cool Green Wednesday as my guitar gently weeps. Let me explain…
- Gibson Guitar Company admits to using illegal rainforest wood for their guitars. (Treehugger)
- Charts show the endangered status of the world’s major mammal groups. (Mongabay)
- Beverage companies need water to succeed, so major players in the business are now investing millions in conservation. (Washington Post)
- How to make a bird-friendly building? Get architects and ornithologists together. (NPR)
- Drought Pics: Some interesting — and sometimes surprising — images of what the drought has done throughout the U.S. (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: architects, beverage companies, bird friendly building, bird-friendly architecture, conservation, drought images, drought in u.s., drought pictures, endangered mammals, endangered species, gibson guitars, guitar, illegal wood, invest in conservation, iucn charts, ornithologists, rainforest wood, Texas