Having a bad day? Well, at least you’re not a shellfish.
- Acidifying seawater is making it harder for clams to grow their shells. (Mother Nature Network)
- Droughts have farmers mastering the art of dry farming. (Grist)
- Mud poses no obstacle for coral reefs in the Great Barrier Reef. (NY Times)
- Climate change washes away traditions in Alaskan Arctic villages. (Washington Post)
- Go deep sea diving for gold and copper. (Guardian)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Alaska, Arctic, Climate Change, Coral Reefs, daily news, deap sea diving, dry farming, environmental news, Great Barrier Reef, green news, Grist, Guardian, Mother Nature Network, NY Times, ocean acidification, Oceans & Coasts, shellfish, The Green Buzz, Washington Post