It’s been a long week, so here’s some good green news to get you through the day.
- Despite extreme melt, signs of hope signs of hope emerge for Greenland ice. (Wired)
- Our planet’s carbon storing capacity is keeping pace with human emissions. (Yale e360)
- Amazon deforestation has fallen another 23% in the past 12 months. (Guardian)
- Find out how Great Lakes trout are a barometer for global pollution. (Scientific American)
- Bites from vampire bats might actually protect people from rabies. (NPR)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.