100% organic nations, fracking, caffeinated oceans…we’ve got what’s cool and green in the news today!
- Bhutan aims to be the first country that produces 100% organic agriculture! (Treehugger)
- Fracking: do you know what the disclosure rules are in your state? (Grist)
- Are you drinking coffee? Apparently our oceans are hopped up on caffeine, too. (National Geographic)
- Someone do a rain dance: Half of America’s counties are now considered federal natural disaster areas. (Huffington Post)
- Solar power helped keep some of the lights on in India after their major blackout. (Scientific American)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bhutan, caffeinated oceans, caffeine in oceans, caffeine in seas, coffee, disclosure rules, drought, federal disaster area, fracking, fracking disclosure, India blackout, natural disaster, organic agriculture, power outage in India, solar power in India