Hopefully some great green news will make your Monday a little less painful:
- These American Olympians deserve gold medals in greenness. (Treehugger)
- A former climate skeptic changes his mind. (DotEarth)
- These green cowboys are taking care of the land and still making money. Yeehaw! (Christian Science Monitor)
- What should you do with “gray” water? (Grist)
- In Australia, waves are for hangin’ 10 and also for energy. (CleanTechnica)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: alternative energy, Ask Umbra, Australia, Christian Science Monitor, CleanTechnica, Climate Change, climate skeptic, DotEarth, gray water, green cowboys, green olympians, Grist, Olympics, ranching, Treehugger, wave energy