What’s that sound? Oh, just the Northern Lights giving you a round of applause.
- Remote-controlled model planes offer bird’s-eye approach to conservation. (Mongabay)
- Now you can see and hear the Northern Lights. (Space)
- It’s official: this first 6 months of 2012 are the hottest ever for the US. (Bloomberg)
- Oceans’ rising acid levels act as the “osteoporosis of the sea.” (Christian Science Monitor)
- SOS: Save Our Salmon. Sockeye salmon populations declining. (Discovery News)
Tags: Bloomberg, Christian Science Monitor, daily news, Discovery News, environmental news, green news, heat wave, model planes, Mongabay, northern lights, ocean acidification, Oceans & Coasts, salmon, sockeye salmon, space, space.com, temperature increases, The Green Buzz, United States