It’s still way too hot so we’re pretty much hitting the beach for today’s news.
- It looks like dead coral reefs can come back to life. (NPR)
- The U.S. Navy admits to causing dolphins and whales “harm of staggering proportions.” (Discovery)
- Here’s a look at 10 threatened US coastlines and who’s fighting to protect them. (Mother Nature Network)
- NOAA has announced that it has no evidence that mermaids are real. Seriously. (LA Times)
- GE is halting construction of what would have been the largest solar factory in the U.S. because of dropping prices. (Yale e360)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Coral Reefs, dead coral reefs, discovery, ge solar, l.a. times, mermaids not real, MNN, Mother Nature Network, navy dolphins whales, NOAA, noaa mermaids, npr, reefs can come back to life, threatened us coastlines, Yale e360