Happy Fourth of July! Start your holiday off right and dive into some cool (and summer-y) green news.
- Get some tips for a greener Fourth of July celebration. (Huffington Post)
- Time for fireworks! But for our feathered friends, commercial displays are best. (Grist)
- Ever notice how modern tomatoes taste like cardboard? There’s a gene mutation for that. (Treehugger)
- You’re probably grilling your food today…and this author says the greenest meat is that which has been hunted. (CNN)
- And finally, what’s behind the record-setting heat? (Discovery)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.