World records are broken in today’s green news roundup.
- There’s nothing we can do to stop sea-level rise, say scientists. (TreeHugger)
- Could Texas soil hold the cure for Alzheimer’s? (Discovery News)
- This 20-foot long crocodile is the proud new owner of a Guinness World Record. (National Geographic)
- Celebrate the 4th of July at one of America’s most patriotic national parks. (Mother Nature Network)
- As outdoor temperatures rise, so do air conditioning bills. Here’s how to save. (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: 4th of july, air conditioning, alzheimer's disease, Climate Change, crocodile, daily news, Discovery News, environmental news, green news, guinness world record, Mother Nature Network, National Geographic, National Parks, patriotic, sea level rise, The Daily Green, The Green Buzz, Treehugger, world record