10 out of 10 doctors recommend starting your day with a strong dose of green news.
- Sea level rise is happening 3-4 times as quickly on the East Coast. (TreeHugger)
- “Macromaniacs” use dazzling close-up images to help us better understand insects. (BBC Nature)
- Animals take note: you don’t have to be a primate to be smart. (Washington Post)
- Lead poisoning is to blame for the almost-extinct California condor. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Wait, scientists are scared of math, too? (TG Daily)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Animals, bbc nature, california condor, Christian Science Monitor, daily news, East Coast, environmental news, extinction, green news, Huffington Post, Insects, nature photography, nature picture, photography, primates, sea level rise, The Green Buzz, Treehugger, Washington Post