It’s just another cool green Monday.
- Rest in peace, Lonesome George. (Christian Science Monitor)
- With their predators MIA, nocturnal fish are now seeing the light of day. (Mongabay)
- A new poll says Brits toss nearly $142 million worth of barely worn clothing in landfills every year. (GreenBiz)
- Concerned about tossing those “DO NOT EAT” silica packets? Ask Umbra says you can relax. (Grist)
- Maya Lin creates a multimedia memorial for biodiversity and nature. (YaleE360)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.