More like “hot green morning,” am I right, East-Coasters?
- Our marine scientist Stephanie Wear says Rio+20 is “a time to make bold commitments.” (Care2)
- A new study argues that tropical deforestation accounts for 10% of global carbon emissions, which is actually less than previously thought. (Mongabay)
- Why did President Obama–and so many other world leaders– skip Rio+20? (DotEarth)
- Almost two-thirds of Americans don’t know what fracking is. (Treehugger)
- This is what climate change looks like. (Huffington Post Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.