It’s morning, so it’s time for some cool green news.
- It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s…a plane fueled by vegetable oil! (Treehugger)
- 36 percent of chinstrap penguins are missing from Antarctic island. Why? (Scientific American)
- Rio+20: Chief Justices say it’s illegal to reneg on environmental promises. (Guardian)
- If you live in the Great Plains, read this: no more groundwater in 30 years. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Solar myths busted: check out this infographic. (CleanTechnica)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.