Today is World Oceans Day. See if you can catch the theme of today’s green news.
- VIDEO: 11x World Surfing Champion Kelly Slater needs your help. (All Hands on Earth)
- Discovery in Arctic sea ice is “like finding the Amazon rainforest in the middle of the Mojave Desert.” (MSNBC)
- Find out how we’re helping to save a vitally important area in the Pacific. (Scientific American)
- Your trash could end up in the ocean, take 600 years to decompose. Here’s one way to help. (Ocean Conservancy)
- Check out these 10 things you didn’t know came from the ocean (ice cream?). (Cool Green Science)