The news this morning strongly hints that if you haven’t already, it’s time to jump on the reusable bag bandwagon…
- L.A. is now the largest city in the U.S. to ban plastic bags! (Treehugger)
- They have it rough enough, so the last thing baby sea turtles need are hot nests due to climate change. (Green)
- Northwestern University scientists have developed a more efficient and enviro-friendly solar cell. (CleanTechnica)
- Because we know you’ve been dying to learn: How whales open their huge mouths. (BBC Nature)
- The WHO says radiation levels from Fukushima not as high as previously thought — but infants at risk. (Guardian)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BBC, cancer, CleanTechnica, Climate Change, effiecient solar cell, Fukushima, green, infants, Japan, LA, leatherback sea turtles, NY Times, plastic bag ban, plastic bags, radiation, solar cell, Treehugger, Whales, whales' mouths, WHO