Happy Hump Day! And now for your green news…
- If you eat organic food, you might have a case of “the smugs.” (Fox News)
- Schwopping at Marks & Spencers in England: a fun way to recycle clothes and save landfills. (Treehugger)
- Apocalypse soon: Has civilization crossed the environmental rubicon? (Scientific American)
- State guards in western India have the OK to shoot tiger poachers on site. (Huffington Post Green)
- This artist’s new muse is rotting food, and I’ll admit — it’s rather beautiful. (Wired)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: environmental point of no return, fox news, Huffington Post Green, India, landfills, moral licensing, organic food, recycle clothes, rotting food, rubicon, scientific american, shcwopping, smug, tiger poachers, Treehugger, Wired