It’s breakfast (and cool green news) time.
- Do you buy cage-free eggs? Free-range? Pastured? This video will help you determine the difference. (Grist)
- Now that you’ve eaten, time to get dressed. Why not choose a pair of sustainable jeans? (Treehugger)
- Is genetically-engineered corn what’s killing honey bees in the corn belt? (Huff Post Green)
- 14 miles of Hawaiian beaches have disappeared over the last century. What gives? (Green)
- Now that’s sustainable: Shredded U.S. currency is being used in cars and trucks. (Environmental News Science)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: beaches, bees, cage free, cars, eggs, erosion, Ford, ge, ge corn, genetically-engineered, Hawaii, hawaiian beaches, honey bees, jeans, pastured, shredded money, sustainable jeans, sustainable materials