Today’s green news is especially amazing/funny/weird. Enjoy!
- Have an island snake infestation? Parachuting mice are here to save the day! (Treehugger)
- Gills Onions is using — you guessed it — onion juice (and a huge battery) to help power its plant in California. (Green)
- Climate skeptics take note: a new study says rising CO2 levels were in play at the end of the Ice Age. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Need a refresher on the causes of the crazy weather lately? Enroll in El Nino and La Nina 101. (Scientific American)
- Is that battery in your iPhone letting you down? These new solar cells could soon do the trick. (Business Green)
Tags: brown tree snake, carbon dioxide, Climate Change, Climate Science & Research, CO2, El Nino, environmental news, Gills Onions, green news, guam, ice age, iphone, la nina, mice, onion juice, onions as energy, parachuting mice, snake infestation, solar cells, The Green Buzz, weather