Rare gorillas, illegal treehouses, and ocean trash – oh my!
- What a treat: the world’s rarest gorilla caught on film in its natural habitat. (Treehugger)
- Your childhood dream just might manifest itself in this amazing (but illegal) treehouse. (Grist)
- Ocean plastic waste is on the rise in the Pacific – and it’s effects are surprising scientists. (BBC)
- How much renewable energy does your state use? (Washington Post)
- Scientists think they know what caused the deaths of hundreds of Pelicans on the Peruvian coast. (The Guardian)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BBC, Cameroon, crown river gorilla, death, endangered, gorilla, Grist, Guardian, illegal treehouse, ocean plastic, ocean plastic waste, ocean trash, ocean waste, Pacific Ocean, pelicans, peru pelicans, peruvian coast, RARE, renewable energy, renewsable energy map, starvation, trash, treehouse, Treehugger, Washington Post