Who’s ready for a supermoon?!
- Saturday’s full moon will be the biggest of 2012. (Space)
- Greenpeace releases new seafood retailer scorecard. (Huffington Post Green)
- Just how far can a polar bear swim? (Mongabay)
- Sea level rise may be less severe than feared. (TG Daily)
- Chicago turns empty store fronts into gardens. (TreeHugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Chicago, Climate Change, daily news, environmental news, gardens, green news, Greenpeace, Huffington Post Green, Mongabay, polar bear, sea level rise, seafood, space, supermoon, sustainable seafood, TG Daily, The Green Buzz, Treehugger