From mad cows to fast cars, we’ve got your green news this morning.
- The USDA has found a case of mad cow disease in California. (AP)
- The Federal Government made the first arrest in the BP Oil Spill. (Washington Post)
- Researchers propose that we start sending Cinderella species to the conservation ball. (Green)
- They say you don’t even have to like cars to like the Ferrari – and now you can like the new Ferrari Hybrid, too. (Clean Technica)
- A new species has been found on the island of Papua New Guinea: meet the Bumblebee Gecko. (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bp, bp oil spill, bumblebee gecko, cinderella species, Clean Technica, daily news, environmental news, ferrari, ferrari hybrid, green, green news, National Geographic, New York Times, The Green Buzz, Washington Post