Some (mostly) good news for a day known for bad luck.
- China no longer leads the world in clean energy investments. So who does? (TreeHugger)
- PHOTO: Spring storm dumps four feet of hail on West Texas. (Mother Nature Network)
- VIDEO: Baboons can recognize four-letter words on a screen. (BBC)
- A “strawberry” leopard, first of its kind, has been discovered in South Africa. (National Geographic)
- Large-scale engineering could rescue eroding Mississippi Delta region. (Scientific American)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: baboons recognize words, BBC, clean energy, hsail storm, large-scale engineering, Mississippi Delta, MNN, National Geographic, pink leopard, scientific american, strawberry leopard, Texas, texas storm, Treehugger