Today we learn if it’s possible to make ethics and fast-fashion synonymous.
- Sometimes it’s tough being a small [forage] fish in a big pond. (New York Times)
- Take a sneak peek at H&M’s sustainability report. (Guardian)
- Can you predict a monkey’s social status by looking at its genes? (Scientific American)
- The bottom of a human shoe is to blame for a bat-killing fungus. (Discovery News)
- Is there hope for Sumatran rhinos? (Mongabay)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: animal behavior, Animals, bat fungus, daily news, Discovery News, environmental news, fashion, Fish, green fashion, green news, Guardian, H&M, john payne, Mongabay, monkey, monkey social status, New York Times, rhinos, scientific american, Sumatran rhino, The Green Buzz