Will a new version of the lava lamp save the world?:
- Did a rise in CO2 levels drive the end of the last ice age? (BBC)
- Pollution may play a major role in sea temperatures, weather. (NPR)
- Tuna fishing ban in the Pacific is being partially lifted. (Guardian)
- Weed killer can alter the shape of amphibians. (Yale e360 via Matter Network)
- Video: Micro-algae lamp absorbs 150-200 times as much CO2 as a tree! (TreeHugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BBC, CO2, end of ice age, Guardian, lamp absorbs co2, matter network, micro-algae lamp, npr, pacific tuna ban, pollution, pollution and sea temperatures, trehugger, tuna fishing ban, weed killer and amphibians, Yale e360