I’m wide awake, it’s (cool green) morning:
- New research shows that our oceans have been heating up for more than 100 years. (Mongabay)
- Denmark plans to rely on 100% renewable energy by 2050. (EcoGeek)
- Do social networks spur greener behavior? (GreenBiz)
- Baby bald eagle cam! (Treehugger)
- A new study shows that some corals are more resilient to increased ocean acidification. (YaleE360)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: baby bald eagle, Climate Change, Coral Reefs, Denmark, Denmark renewable energy, eagle cam, eagles, EcoGeek, green behavior, GreenBiz, ocean acidificaiton, oceans, oceans climate change, Reef Resilience, renewable energy, social networking, Treehugger, YaleE360