The sun is shining, the sky is blue, the news is green.
- Sounds like climate change really has it out for rainforests. (Mongabay)
- Say goodbye to Greenland’s giant ice sheet. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Not a drop of beer– or its waste grain– will go to waste if this big-time brewer gets its way. (Grist)
- Philadelphia makes a play for the country’s greenest football stadium. Fly, Eagles, fly! (Treehugger)
- Starling flocks in flight behave like magnets(?), says a new study. (Wired)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.