Enjoy some green news while the giant solar storm wreaks havoc.
- The mystery of the orange goo that invaded Alaska has been solved. (Discovery)
- The Philippine National Police have been ordered to plant 10 million trees. (TreeHugger)
- The last 100 ruddy ducks in the UK will be exterminated. (Guardian)
- Plant movement from climate change is shown in this interactive map. (Scientific American)
- A new species of shark, about the size of a housecat, has been discovered. (Wired)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Alaska goo, Climate Change, discovery, duck extermination, Guardian, interactive map, killing ducks, new shark, new species of shark, orange goo, Philippine National Police, plant movement, police plant trees, ruddy ducks, scientific american, solar storm, Treehugger, Wired