Sometimes, I guess there just isn’t enough corn.
- Warmer temperatures are affecting the cheetah’s ability to reproduce. (Guardian)
- New analysis suggests that there just isn’t enough corn to meet steep Congressional quotas for ethanol. (Conservation Magazine)
- Researchers in India have discovered a new legless, worm-like amphibian, and it’s just as cute as you’d expect. (Mongabay)
- Campbell’s vows to stop lining soup cans with BPA. (GreenBiz)
- This portable treehouse works anywhere– even if there aren’t any trees nearby. (Treehugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.