Climate changes claims another victim in today’s green news: ice hockey.
- The world’s most toxic frog gets a new reserve in Colombia. (Mongabay)
- Robotic “Cheetah” has set a new world speed record. (BBC)
- Climate change may mean the end of ice hockey in Canada. (Guardian)
- Alien species invade Antarctica? (Discovery News)
- Adobe launches new software to cut printing by 40%. (Green Biz)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: adobe, alien species, Antarctica, BBC, Canada, cheetah, Climate Change, Colombia, daily news, Discovery News, environmental news, frog, Green Biz, green news, Guardian, ice hockey, Mongabay, reducing paper usage, robots, sports, The Green Buzz, toxic frog