Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! Thanks for speaking for the trees.
- Speaking of birthdays, did you see Justin Bieber’s awesome green present? (MNN)
- A new device could turn sewage plants into power stations. (Guardian)
- Ocean acidification is the worst in 300M years. (Discovery)
- Caffeine disrupts sleep for morning people, but not night owls. (Scientific American)
- A new bat species was discovered in Vietnam. You have to see its face. (Huffington Post Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: caffeine, caffeine and night owls, caffeine and sleep, discovery, Dr. Seuss, Guardian, Huffington Post Green, huffpo green, Justin Bieber, Justin Bieber's birthday, Justin Bieber's birthday present, Justin Bieber's car, MNN, new bat species, ocean acidification, sciam, scientific american, sewage plants generating power