Get your green news on:
- What shapes American attitudes toward climate change? (Spoiler alert: not climate scientists.) (ArsTechnica, via Wired)
- A new industry standard may keep more cell phones out of landfills. (GreenBiz)
- In Michigan, renewables are now cheaper than coal. (CleanTechnica)
- What’s “left” and what’s “right” when it comes to climate change? (Grist)
- With its numbers dropping 99 percent (!) in some areas, sturgeon could be in some pretty serious trouble. (Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: ArsTechnica, cell phones, cell phones landfills, CleanTechnica, Climate Change, climate science, climate scientists, coal, endangered species, Energy, green, GreenBiz, Grist, Michigan, politicians and climate change, renewable energy, sturgeon, sturgeon endangered, Wired