Today’s green news is music to our ears.
- Wind + wind chimes = power. (TreeHugger)
- Armchair scuba divers are treated to 360-degree views of the Great Barrier Reef. (Guardian)
- Who needs eyes when you’re the world’s deepest land animal? (Discovery News)
- Polar bears in Manitoba are keeping the Polar Bear Alert Team busy. (YaleE360)
- When in doubt, schools of fish can just follow a robot. (Wired Science)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Animals, cave, Climate Change, Coral Reefs, Discovery News, environmental news, Fish, Great Barrier Reef, green energy, green news, Guardian, land animal, Manitoba, polar bear, robot, scuba, The Green Buzz, Treehugger, wind chimes, Wired Science, YaleE360