What’s even better than Valentine’s Day? Discounted Heart Shaped Candy Day!
- See the world’s tiniest chameleon! (Grist)
- A new study uncovered a potential link between air pollution and heart attacks. (Guardian)
- One more reason to hate laundry day: washing synthetic clothes leads to ocean pollution. (Mongabay)
- A decent chunk of Europe is now powered by renewable energy. (Treehugger)
- Which new cars are the least toxic? (Green House)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: air pollution, air pollution and heart attacks, Europe renewable energy, Green House, Grist, Guardian, health, Mongabay, new cars, ocean pollution, renewable energy, tiny chameleon, toxic cars, Treehugger, USA Today, washing clothes