If it can snow in one of the world’s hottest places, why can’t we get a few flurries here in DC?
- How’s this for wacky weather? It snowed in Libya. (Green)
- Ratu, one of the last remaining Sumatran rhinos, is in her 11th month of pregnancy. Only five more months to go! (Mongabay)
- Yesterday, one of the world’s most climate-conscious leaders was forced to resign in a coup d’état. (Grist)
- At least in California, green jobs weathered the recession much better than conventional jobs. (GreenBiz)
- What are the greenest cars on the market today? (CleanTechnica)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.