It doesn’t matter if you’re a Giants or Patriots fan, we can all appreciate a few great green news stories.
- Our oceans got some love in this 30-second Super Bowl ad. (Care2)
- Puerto Rico adds non-native iguanas to their menus. (Washington Post)
- The Olympics bring Britain their biggest urban park. (Guardian)
- We heart TreeHugger’s new Valentine’s Day green gift guide. (TreeHugger)
- A warming ocean actually boasts some coral reef growth. (Huffington Post)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Australia, care2, Coral Reefs, daily news, environmental news, green gift guide, Guardian, Huffington Post Green, iguana, london olympics, marine, nature news, non-native species, Olympics, Puerto Rico, Super Bowl, Super Bowl ad, The Green Buzz, Treehugger, urban park, valentine's day, warming ocean temperatures, Washington Post