These should get you through the weekend.
- States are requiring insurance companies to plan for climate change. (Grist)
- Nissan is shipping it’s electric cars on a low-emission, solar-diesel ship. (Clean Technica)
- A special powder will soon be able to turn your grass clippings into solar cells. (Future of Technology)
- The worst spate of stranded dolphins in a decade on Cape Cod baffle scientists. (Guardian)
- After 20 years, Russian drill nears 14-million-year-old Antarctic lake. (Wired)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: antarctic lake, cape cod dolphins, Clean Technica, Climate Change, electric cars, future of technology, grass clippings into solar cells, Grist, Guardian, insurance & climate change, nissan, solar ship, stranded dolphins, Wired