Climate change: the atmosphere’s way of putting us all on low-carb diets.
- Get an update on a Conservancy partnership that’s helping one company tie nature into its bottom line. (Triple Pundit)
- That crazy Texas heat wave? This scientist says it was climate change’s fault. (Inside Climate)
- London restaurants, bars and hotels are campaigning to make plastic straws the new plastic bag. (Guardian)
- Bad news if you love carbs: warmer temperatures mess with wheat yields. (New Scientist)
- The National Mall goes LED. (Green House)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: carbs, Climate Change, dow, Green House, Guardian, Inside Climate, LED lighting, London, National Mall, National Mall LED, New Scientist, plastic bags, plastic straws, Texas, Texas heat wave, The Nature Conservancy, Triple Pundit, wheat, wheat and climate change