Kids, the bus is here. Oh, never mind, that’s an asteroid.
- School-bus-sized asteroid to buzz Earth Friday, closer than the moon. (Christian Science Monitor)
- The world’s giant trees are declining, face a dire future due to climate change & other factors. (Mongabay)
- NASA nearly doubled their list of confirmed planets beyond our solar system in one day. (Cosmic Log)
- Jumping spiders hunt with deadly accuracy thanks to 3-D vision. (Wired)
- Yosemite is having its driest winter in 30 years, forcing tourist destinations to get creative . (LA Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: asteroid, asteroid near earth, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, cosmic log, giant trees declining, jumping spiders, l.a. times, Mongabay, NASA, no snow in yosemite, planets discovered, solar system, spiders 3-d vision, trees, Wired, Yosemite