Wow, you can buy anything on the internet these days.
- Asia’s demand for pangolin meat shows up online. (Mongabay)
- Sumatran elephants could be extinct in less than 30 years. (WWF)
- Mercury pollution isn’t just for fish eaters in the Northeast anymore, a new study finds. (New York Times)
- What are the most threatening invasive species in the North America? (Huffington Post Green)
- Groundbreaking magnetic soap may help clean up oil spills. (BBC)
Tags: asia, BBC, critically endangered, daily news, elephants, environmental news, Huffington Post Green, internet, Invasive species, invasives, magnetic soap, mercury, Mongabay, New York Times, North America, oil spill, pangolin, Species extinction, sumatran elephant, The Green Buzz, wildlife trade, World Wildlife Fund, wwf